Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I Ate a Roll Kebab

This was never the way I planned
Not my intention
I got so brave, drink in hand
Lost my discretion
It's not what, I'm used to
Just wanna try you on
I'm curious for you
Caught my attention

I ate a roll kebab and I liked it
The taste of its yummy beefy meat
I ate a roll kebab just to try it
I hope my girlfriend don't mind it
It felt so wrong
It felt so right
Don't mean I'm not on diet tonight
I ate a roll kebab and I liked it
I liked it

No, I don't even know its origin
It doesn't matter,
Kebab roll is my experimental whim
Just animal instinct,
It's not what,
People on diet do
Not how they should behave
My belly gets so confused
Hard to obey

I ate a roll kebab and I liked it
The taste of its yummy beefy meat
I ate a roll kebab just to try it
I hope my girlfriend don't mind it
It felt so wrong
It felt so right
Don't mean I'm not on diet tonight
I ate a roll kebab and I liked it
I liked it

These kebabs are so magical
Soft dürüm, red meat, so eatable
Hard to resist so edible
Too good to deny it
Ain't no big deal, it's succulent

I ate a roll kebab and I liked it
The taste of its yummy beefy meat
I ate a roll kebab just to try it
I hope my girlfriend don't mind it
It felt so wrong
It felt so right
Don't mean I'm not on diet tonight
I ate a roll kebab and I liked it
I liked it


(lyrics and music by Ricemagic, Katy Perry, Dr. Luke, Max Martin, Cathy Dennis)


We are of course supporters of the accession of Turkey to the European Union.

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home