Thursday, May 22, 2008

U.S. Presidential Election

As I was casually and sadly looking at this, which is a simple and speedy way to have a good glance over the differences among Hillary, Obama and McCain, I had this totally definitive idea: I would never ever vote for any of these people.

Considering each individual, each personal character, I already know for long how I would never vote for any of them. And a lot of politics is of course about individuals and personal characteristics.

But as I was looking to ideas, positions and proposals, it got as strongly a definitive resolution that I would never vote for any of these sets of ideas either.

Can't vote for the characters, can't vote for the ideas. I would be totally and hopelessly politically isolate in US. Eventhough from an ideological perspective, actually it is there where I could feel politically at home.

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home